Young Person's Guarantee Employer Hub
The Young Person's Guarantee is a commitment to connect every 16 to 24 year old in Scotland to an opportunity.
As employers, you can build a workforce with the right skills and experience and put young people at the heart of what you do.
Watch our video to find out how you can attract fresh talent and future-proof your business.
Upload vacancies to the Opportunity Finder
Got a job vacancy suitable for a young person under 25? Upload it to our Opportunity Finder - it's quick, easy and free.
We're showing Young Person's Guarantee vacancies on the Opportunity Finder and My World of Work. Thousands of young people will see them and be able to apply.
Why we're thrilled to sign the Young Person's Guarantee
Gleneagles is thrilled to pledge its commitment to the Young Person’s Guarantee, which will support young people of all backgrounds to unlock their potential by helping them develop the skills, experience and confidence they need to forge fulfilling and successful careers in the hospitality industry.
Emma Simpson, Director of People & Culture,
The Gleneagles Hotel
Benefits of joining the Guarantee
There are lots of benefits in joining the Guarantee, including:
- Building a skilled workforce for now and in the future
- Gaining new ideas and insight from a generationally diverse team
- Help with recruitment, retention and succession planning
- Developing and motivating existing staff
- Raising awareness of your industry and organisation
How you can get involved
Employer support for the Guarantee is built around 5 Asks. These will help you plan and develop the ways in which you can engage now and in the future.
Join the Guarantee
Ready to get involved?
By joining the Guarantee you'll have access to:
- Channels to find the right people for positions
- Ongoing support from partners
- Resources and materials
- Case studies of success stories