Young Person's Guarantee Employer Hub
The Young Person's Guarantee is a commitment to connect every 16 to 24 year old in Scotland to an opportunity.
As employers, you can build a workforce with the right skills and experience and put young people at the heart of what you do.
Benefits of joining the Guarantee
There are lots of benefits in joining the Guarantee, including:
- Building a skilled workforce for now and in the future
- Gaining new ideas and insight from a generationally diverse team
- Help with recruitment, retention and succession planning
- Developing and motivating existing staff
- Raising awareness of your industry and organisation
A series of employer webinars throughout autumn will offer more information about the Young Person’s Guarantee. Find out about the benefits and support, how to get involved, and hear from other employers.
Delivered by the Scottish Government and Skills Development Scotland for:
Financial Services and Digital Technology
Tourism and Hospitality
High Value Manufacturing and Climate Emergency
Public Sector and Healthcare
How you can get involved
Employer support for the Guarantee is built around 5 Asks. These will help you plan and develop the ways which you can engage now and in the future.
Join the Guarantee
Ready to get involved?
By joining the Guarantee you'll have access to:
- Channels to find the right people for positions
- Ongoing support from partners
- Resources and materials
- Case studies of success stories