Ask 3 Provide work-based learning, training and upskilling opportunities for young people
Discover different ways you can support Ask 3 and provide learning, training and upskilling opportunities for young people.
Your workforce is your best asset. Watch our video to learn how to invest in their future and yours.
A Modern Apprenticeship is a job which lets young people earn a wage and gain an industry-recognised qualification. As an employer, taking on a Modern Apprentice will allow you to:
- Get tailored, flexible training to meet your business needs
- Attract fresh talent and develop the workforce of the future
- Upskill your existing employees
- Improve your productivity, staff morale and quality of service
- Retain talent, reducing your recruitment costs
Graduate Apprenticeships can provide work-based learning opportunities for new and existing employees up to Master's level. Graduate Apprentices are:
- Work-based learning opportunities that are supported by Scotland's top colleges and universities
- Designed by industry for your specific business needs
- A good opportunity for you to develop and retain skilled employees who understand your business
- Great for improving your productivity, morale, staff retention and quality of service